What feast days are in June?
- 1 June: Saint Justin Martyr – Memorial.
- 2 June: Saints Marcellinus and Peter, martyrs – Optional Memorial.
- 3 June: Saints Charles Lwanga and companions, martyrs – Memorial.
- 5 June: Saint Boniface, bishop and martyr – Memorial.
- 6 June: Saint Norbert, bishop – Optional Memorial.
What three saints are celebrated in June?
The party honors three saints of the Catholic tradition that have their celebration dates in June: St. John, St. Peter and St. Anthony.
What saint feast day is June 7?
June 7. Robert of Newminster ( c. 1100–1159) was a priest, abbot, and a saint of the Catholic Church.
Is there a patron saint of liars?
The setting of “The Patron Saint of Liars” is St. Elizabeth’s, a Roman Catholic home for unwed mothers in Habit, Ky. St.
What saint has a feast day on June 28?
Saint Paul I, (born, Rome [Italy]—died June 28, 767, Rome; feast day June 28), pope from 757 to 767.
What is June dedicated to?
In Catholic tradition, June is the Month of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.